Monday, October 1, 2012

Profoundly Annoying

So, yeah, I'm on this free internet dating site.  Mostly I just post in the forums.  It's usually fun and sometimes I can learn something as well as teach someone else.

But, there are a couple of women on there I find profoundly annoying.  It seem like they follow me around and question almost every post I write.  They seem to have an agenda to prove me wrong and make me look foolish.  They quote me out of context, they twist my words into different meanings and they insist I answer every nit picking question they ask.

They remind me of when I was in kindergarten.  I'd be enjoying myself, playing in the sand box when some little girl would pour sand down my back for seemingly no reason at all.  I hadn't even noticed she was alive before.  I mean WTF!

Now that I'm older I realize that little girl liked me and wanted my attention.  When she couldn't think of any other way to get it, she used the old sand trick.  Women can be such attention whores.

So, sense I know what's going on, what am I going to do about it?

I'll wait until the appropriate time and call her out.  "For the benefit of those that didn't go to kindergarten,  X is in love me.  She'll deny it of course, but look at the evidence."  And I'll lay it all out.

When she starts to rant I'll just tell her that she doesn't have to lie. It's okay, but I'm just not in the stars for us.  "Can't we just be friends?"

After that she'll likely realize there's nothing she can do to escape my trap, shut up and move on.  The smart ones always know when their beaten.

Feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Bet I can guess who they are. Sorry to tell you though, they won't shut up and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you can't guess because they're not on the forum you're thinking of.

    ReplyDelete