Friday, October 26, 2012

How to Number Close a Hired Gun

For those unfamiliar with PUA lingo, Hired Gun is a term used to describe the attractive, young ladies that work in bars, nightclubs, restaurants strip clubs and retail stores. These women are notoriously difficult to pick up because they're usually busy working. So, your best bet is to go in during a slow time.

All the standard pick up stuff applies. Look cool, stand tall, eye contact and smile.

I've used this gambit successfully a number of times in low energy environments like a convenience store or fast food restaurant or even a woman working at a motel. It does require a wing man. But, he doesn't have to be aware of your plan for the pick up.

 As I said above, you want to go in when she's not going to be busy. When you walk inside, just go about your usual business. Pick up the things you want to buy while having a conversation with your wing man. It doesn't matter what you're talking about as long as it's not depressing. As you approach the check out counter, look at your target and say something like "oh, it's you again." Be a little playful as you say it.

Then turn to your friend and say "she's in love with me you know. She tries to hide it, but I can tell because every time I come in here she gives me the eye."

 Your wing man will say something like "really?"

 You say "yep," then turn and look her right in the eyes and say, "but she's too shy to ask for my phone number."

Now, watch how she reacts. Did she huff and roll her eyes? If so, just laugh it off and forget about her. She's not interested and there is no shortage of attractive women.

But, If she smiled, blushed and looked down, she's into you.  Say "give me your number."  Do not ask.       But, don't be demanding either.  This is important.

Of course you don't have to have actually been in that store before or ever seen the girl.

If she protests when you accuse her of being in love with you, just say "it's alright, you don't have to lie. We're all friends here. You're just not my type. I'm sorry if I've broken your little heart, but it's really better this way."  Then just laugh it off.   The great thing about this pick up is you don't risk anything.  It's all done playfully and you know you'll get the number before you ask for it.   So, give it a try and let me known how it goes for you.

1 comment: