Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another Dating Post

I thought I was done with all this dating and attraction stuff for a while, but I stumbled across an internet radio show on the subject.  It was so far off that I had to laugh out loud.


The show was obviously targeted at women and was two women talking about how to be more attractive to men.  One of the women claimed to be a professional match maker.

They obfuscated, over complicated and confused with extraneous information.  As a man, it was easy to see they had no idea what interests a man and holds his attention.

I'd provide a link to this nonsense, but I don't want to help them spread their nonsense.

So, for the ladies, I'll clear it all up and tell you exactly what men are looking for.  But first, let me tell you what we don't care about.

We don't care that you've accomplished great things.  We don't care about how well you can cook.  We don't care about your skills as a mother.  We aren't looking for a woman to have long philosophical debates with about the nature of existence.

What we do care about is one simple thing; are you going to have sex with us as often as we want without too much nagging or complaining?  And that's really is all there is to it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that all men are interested in a great deal of sex. I don't agree that, given that sex, they will remain happy. They actually have other needs as well. And, no, I don't mean a sandwich afterwards. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but for the most part, we can take care of those other needs for our selves.

    ReplyDelete