Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What's all this for?

Nobody reads this blog.  And that's okay by me.  I didn't start it to become famous or to make money or any other nonsense like that.  I had a much lower form of nonsense in mind.

I write this blog simply for my own pleasure.  I sometimes find it helpful to put things down in writing, to clear them up in my own head.

Truthfully, I can't understand why anyone would want to follow this blog anyway (BTW no one does).  After all, I'm just a grumpy old bachelor with a crummy job (that I actually like), living in a tiny apartment, trying to avoid social interactions with as many people as possible.  That means no sex life, at least for the time being.

It's not that I don't like people.  On the contrary, I very much enjoy the company of people.  I love a passionate exchange of ideas, laughing with friends, going out and picking up attractive ladies and bringing them home to indulge in the pleasures their firm, young bodies offer.  I just like it in small doses.  I prefer to keep others at a distance.  This allows me to avoid most of their drama and keeps me a little closer to sanity.

All I want is my little space to fill with only the things that make me truly happy.  A tiny place I love so much that I don't want to leave.  My own little oasis of peacefulness and serenity, hidden away from the rest of the world and built to suit my needs.  Populated with a minimum of stuff.

In my place I calmly sit alone, play my guitar, watch old movies, surf the web and contemplate exactly how I'll be able to provide a valuable service to the world (that means people willingly giving me their money) without doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment