Sunday, September 9, 2012

Alone Time

I really enjoy my alone time.  I'm alone while I work and I come home to an empty apartment.  Most days I talk to only a couple of people and it's seldom more than saying hello.

Being single is wonderful!   I don't have to worry about anyone else's feelings.  There's no one asking me to do anything and I only need to clean up after myself.

If I do want some social interaction it's easy enough to go out and visit a friend or meet someone new someplace nearby.

Why do people want to be in long term relationships?  I used to think I wanted to be in one, but after many attempts, I've come to the conclusion that I'm really happiest living on my own.  It's much less stressful.

So, that's my plan.  To live out the rest of my life as an old bachelor.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. Every time I think I want a relationship, I clearly visualize what the reality is like and I realize I am better alone. Happier alone.

    ReplyDelete