Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Just Sex

I don't insist on having sex with a woman on the first date.  I leave this up to her.  If she wants to, awesome!  If not, that's cool too.  However, if we don't have sex, I have no reason to ask her on a second date.

The only reason I take a woman out is because there's the possibility of having sex.  If she doesn't want it, there are plenty of women that do.  Why should I waste my time with a woman that wants to drag her heels?

Don't get me wrong, I respect her decision.  It's her body and if she'd rather go home and diddle herself to Johnny Depp movies, she can knock herself out.  But, I'm going home and sending a text to a booty call.

Now, I know women want sex as much as men do.  So, why would she want to wait?   Because she doesn't know you well enough?  That's a valid reason.  But, if I planed our date properly, it shouldn't be an issue.

The only other reason I can come up with is she's playing hard to get.  That means she's attempting to increase her value in my eyes by making me think her stuff is so special because she doesn't give it away to any guy that comes along.  Well, that's a head game and I don't want to play.  She doesn't have anything other women don't have and it's not any  better either.

It's just sex after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment